Iconography, preferential figurative (relief, ronde-bosse bronze, ceramic, wood, with colour highlights) capitalizes the conceptual and expressive premises of surreal range, boosted by narrative and parodic-parabolic subtext. Existential events of the immediate environment, the daily drama, the presence of the couple in mythical projection – become transcripts with multiple metaphorical content, in plastic concentrations, which give new semantic meaning to visual formulations enshrined by time phases of universal artistic background (Egyptian antiquity, Assyrian-Babylonian or Sumerian)
1991 - 1997 - Academy of Fine Arts, Bucharest.
from 1997 - Member of the Plastic Artists Union of Romania
1994 - Painting, graphics, sculpture, Galla Gallery, Bucharest;
1994, 1998 - Dantesca, Ravenna, Italy;
1995 - Assos Art, Galla Gallery, Bucharest;
1996 - Desen, Romanian Institute of Culture and Humanistic Research "Nicolae Iorga", Venice, Italy;
1997 - Small Sculpture Exhibition, Horizon Gallery, Bucharest;
- Sculpture Exhibition at the Museum of Romanian Literature, Bucharest;
1998 - Sculpture Exhibition, Simeza Gallery, Bucharest;
1999 – Sculptor Drawings, Simeza Gallery, Bucharest;
- Sculpture + Drawing, Gallery "Art House", Bucharest;
- Bucharest Salons, Apollo Gallery, Bucharest;
- Sculpture Accents, Romanian Literature Museum (curator and participant);
- Dante in Romania, Ravenna, Italy;
2000 - Sculpture, Horizon Gallery, Bucharest;
- Painting, drawing, ceramics and sculpture "Linden Inn" gallery, Bucharest;
- Dante In Romania, Ravenna şi Roma, Italy.
1993 - Sculpture Symposium, Pucioasa, Dâmbovița;
1996 - Installation Symposium, Alba Iulia;
- Brancusi Symposium, Art Academy Gallery, Bucharest;
1999 - Painting and Sculpture Symposium, Blaj, Alba;
- graphics, painting and sculpture Symposium, Samothrace, Greece.
1995 – The great Prize „Assos Art”;
1999 - Youth Award, Bucharest Salons.
Fundația Culturală META, Un secol de sculptură românească. Dicționar A-D. Colecția Sinteze, Editura META, 2001, pp. 85 - 86.