She is part of a generation of artists, which feels, elucidates, and builds its identity in consonance with the phenomenon of contemporary and visual culture from everywhere, free from constraints or regional stereotypes. Her expression so far is defined by a constant experimental attitude. Her creative initiatives, sustained by a component and conceptual manifest, rumours the visual specificity of the environments, sometimes cumulative, assimilated by the contemporary expressive spectrum. The physical transposition of the idea (dimensional image or multi/inter-media - potentiated sometimes by the sculptor) comments - playful, serious, ironic, critically - the impact / the extension in the artistic otherness of the political, social circumstances, or the immediate context. The Remake landmark becomes the support of the personal reply, from a new point of view, to various clichés, or esthetical-artistic programs of international circulations, including a conceptual feminist shade. The expressive mobility, the affinities in the idea communication registry and the cultural horizon are not favourable to the connexion with the dynamics and the provocative potential of the Rostopasca group.
(Ruginești, Vrancea, 1971)
1991 - 1997 - Academy of Fine Arts / University of Arts, With professors Mircea Spătaru and Darie Dup, Bucharest;
1997 - 2002 - University of the Arts, Department of Art History and Theory Department, Photo, Video, computer image processing (FVPCI), Bucharest.
1994 - 1996 - co-founder of the group “Urma”
din 1998 - Member of the Union of Artists
1999 - 2001 - Member of the Rostopasca Group
2009 - present - co-founder of "Alert Studio" Project Gallery
2000 - Animal Farm (installation) in the Cultural Week, Rostopasca Eforie Gallery, Bucharest;
2002 - Goethe Institute, Bucharest (D.A.);
2004 - Doggy fashion (Installation), H‛art Gallery, Bucharest;
2007 – Baloon people, Insert Ambient Urban-Sibiu/European Cultural Capital in 2007;
2011 - NoName(s). Ready made, installation and video. RED code/ALERTstudio, Bucharest;
2012 – The Wall (Instalation), Triade Gallery, Timișoara.
Group Exhibitions (selectiv):
1993 - Dalles Hall, Bucharest;
1995 - 130 of the establishment of the Academy of Art, Etaj ¾ Gallery, National Theatre Bucharest
- Teachers Exhibition - students, Dalles, Bucharest;
1995, 1996 - StudentFest - Faculty of Arts and Design, University of the West, Timişoara;
- Art Museum, Timisoara;
1996 - Biennale of Architecture, Still Hall, Institute of Architecture "Ion Mincu" Bucharest;
1997 - Bucharest Nach '89 - Kunst in Rumanien Heute, Ludwig Forum Gallery, Aachen, Germany;
- Mexican Embassy, Bucharest;
- Horizon Gallery, Bucharest;
- Workshop '35, Bucharest;
- Eforie Gallery, Bucharest;
1998 - Home Art Gallery, Bucharest;
- Kunstverein Hurt, Hurt Complex, Germany;
- Dante in Romania, Apollo Gallery, Bucharest;
1999 - Beading, Workshop '35, Eforie Gallery, Bucharest;
- The Contemporary Romanian Sculptors, Conservatory Gallery in Athens, Greece.
Exhibition of Rostopasca Group:
1999 - National Day of Romania, Chisinau, Moldova;
- Final reconstruction - Home Art Gallery, Bucharest;
- Dalles Hall, Bucharest;
- Romanian Literature Museum, Bucharest;
- Rostopasca exhibition, Museum of Romanian Literature, Bucharest;
- Drawing Exhibition, Workshop '35, Eforie Gallery, Bucharest;
2005 - FAQ about Steve the Great. Objects drawings. H'art Gallery, Bucharest;
2007 - Participation in the fair ARTmART, Vienna, Austria;
2011 - EAST by SOUTH WEST, Knoll Galerie Wien, Austria.
1995 - International Festival of Arts, Homoród, Brasov;
- Sculpture camp, Alba-Iulia;
1996 - Experiment Sighisoara, Sighisoara, Mures;
1998 – Letea, Danube Delta, Tulcea;
1999 - Borșa, Maramureș.
1995 - Theatre of Shadows, International Art Festival, Homoród, Brasov;
1999 – Entirely Blind, Celandine Group, Revolution Square, Bucharest:
- Entirely Blind AnnArt Festival, St. George, Covasna;
- Memories of when I was a student, Celandine Group, University Square, Bucharest;
- Stamps on asphalt, Rostopasca Group, Targu Mures;
2000 - Peripheral Festival 4 with Group Rostopasca, Turkish Bath Gallery, Iasi;
- VHS Rostemplation 5 '. Insert Transferatu / project Dan Mihălţeanu IFA Berlin, Bonn, Stockholm, Bucharest;
- VHS Rostemplation 5 ', curator Alexander Patatici, Romanian Pavilion, Venice Biennale, Italy;
- VHS Rostemplation 5 'Vevey' Festival, Switzerland;
2001 - Ecokillers tonight. Fotoperformance/East-West Gallery, New York, USA;
- Addiction VHS 3 '(video performance). Peripheral 5 International Festival, Iasi;
2002 - Art and Law. Multimedia project. MEDIAVISION Festival - Amsterdam, Bucharest and Arad;
2006 - Tram no five 1’, video projection / Load Nomad, Nomad part of the cycle of events, video interventions in unconventional spaces, Sector II, Bucharest.
1998 - Autumn Salon, Dalles, Bucharest;
- International Fair of Art, National Museum of Art, Bucharest;
1999 – Quadrennial of Theatre, Prague, Czech Republic;
- International Art Fair, Gallery Cotroceni, Bucharest;
2000 - Students exhibition from the Department FVPCI, Gallery Space, CWC, Bucharest.
1998, 2000 - Color photography (Professor Peter Buzoianu) FVPCI Department, Bucharest;
1999 - Structure, cinema film technique (Professor Serban Comănescu) FVPCI Department, Bucharest;
2000 - Management of Innovative Organizations Arts Cultural Foundation "Toaca" and Moving Academy for Performing Arts (MAPA), Amsterdam, Netherlands, Bucharest, Romania;
- Rhythm, Voice, and Movement, TOACA, MAPA, Professor Ide van Heiningen.
1995 - Rector's Prize, Sculpture Symposium, Alba-Iulia;
1999 - Artists' Union Scholarship, Department of Sculpture.
Group honors received together with the Rostopasca:
1999 - ArtExpo Foundation Award in the annual awards given by the Union of Plastic Artists.
Fundația Culturală META, Un secol de sculptură românească. Dicționar A-D, Colecția SINTEZE, Editura META, 2001, pp. 90 - 92.
Contemporary Romanian Sculptors, catalog, Chambers of Fine Arts of Greece, 1999.