(1933 Campeni, Cluj-Napoca - 1988)
1952 - 1953 - "Ion Andreescu" Institute of Fine Arts, Cluj-Napoca, Romania;
1954 - 1958 - "Repin" Institute, Leningrad, USSR;
1958 - 1960 - "Nicolae Grigorescu" Institute of Fine Arts, Bucharest, Romania.
Member of the Romanian Fine Arts Union (Constanta Branch).
In 1969 participates in almost all the exhibitions organized by the Romanian Fine Arts Union, Branch Constanta, Romania;
? - Painting and Sculpture Biennial, Bucharest, Romania;
? - Decorative Arts Exhibition, Bucharest, Romania;
1969 - Brussels, Belgium;
1971 - Painting and Drawing Exhibition, Baku, Azerbaijan.
1971 - Magura Sculpture Camp, participating with the work Overlap, Magura Buzau, Romania.
1968 - Butterfly (marble), Stadium, Constanta, Romania.
Vlasiu, Ioana (eds.), Dictionary of Sculptors in Romania. XIX - XX, vol. II, letter H - Z, Romanian Academy Publishing, Bucharest, 2011, p. 185-186.
Barbosa, Octavian, Dictionary of contemporary Romanian artists, Meridiane Publishing, Bucharest, 1976.
Postolache, Florica, Monumental art of the coast, the city and county of Constanta, Art Museum, Constanta, 1973.
Serban, Dumitru,The Scupture Symposium a Phenomenon of Contemporary art, University of the West Timisoara, 2005.