The artist relates to the human body as primary source of inspiration. The portraits and the busts of the male characters suggest concentration and intellectual qualities, as one can observe in public works such as: Dr. Janos Borbely or General Ioan Băncilă, whereas the feminine body is taken into possession and approached as a field of compositional experimentation, without the intent to emphasize certain anatomical details, but by underlining a particular emotional state. Cubist and futuristic effects are applied to the sculptural forms of an obvious mimesis. Manifesting interest for urban environmental utility structures.
Andreea Foanene (2014)
2002 - University of Art and Design "Ion Andreescu", Sculpture Department, with professor Eugen Gocan, Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- Professor of Fine Arts at the No. 13 and No. 22 Middle Schools, Brasov, Romania;
- He has taught sculpture classes for the module Furniture Art, Faculty of Wood Industry, Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania;
- He has taught courses in modeling and fine art at the Faculty of Engineering Technology, specializing in Product Design and Robotics;
- Currently teaches courses of Sculpture, Ceramics, Design and Art History at "Tiberiu Brediceanu" School of Fine Arts and Trades, Brasov, Romania.
Member of Romanian Fine Arts Union (Brasov Branch)
2002 – Romanian Fine Arts Union Annual Exhibition, Brasov, Romania;
- The Arts and Design Exhibition for University Graduates ClujUniversity, graduated in 2002, held at "Expotransilvania", Cluj-Napoca, Romania;
- Romanian Fine Arts Union Spring Exhibition, Brasov, Romania;
2003, 2006-2013 - Romanian Fine Arts Union Winter Exhibition, Brasov, Romania;
2004 - "Ecatherine's Gate" Exhibition during the event "Days of Brasov", held by The Romanian Fine Arts Union, Brasov, Romania;
2010 – The 60 years since the establishment of the Romanian Fine Arts Union of Brasov Jubilee Exhibition;
2011, 2012 - Romanian Fine Arts Union of Brasov Exhibition.
2003 - Monumental Sculpture Camp, First Edition, Vama Buzaului, Brasov;
2005 - Monumental Sculpture Camp, Third Edition, Vama Buzaului, Brasov;
2006 - 2010 – "Mosaic" International Symposium, Brasov.
Works in private collections throughout the country:
- Twelve works owned by the Municipality of Brasov - mosaic pots, located in Titulescu Park in Brasov, completed in 2012;
- Two works owned by the Municipality of Brasov - Phoenix type mosaic pots, placed in Titulescu Park in Brasov, completed in 2010;
- A work owned by the Municipality Zarnesti – the monument of General Ioan Bancila, completed in 2008.