(1865 - Bucharest, 1928)
Academia of Fine Arts, Rome, Italy.
Professor at the School of Fine Arts, Bucharest.
takes part at the exhibitions of Ileana Society;
1894 – Exhibition of sculpture, Palace of the Athenaeum, Bucharest.
- Theodor Șerbănescu (bust), Cișmigiu Garden, Bucharest;
- Sleeping nymph, Herăstrău Park, Bucharest;
- Feminine nude at the monument Cave (with Dimitrie Paciurea and Frederic Storck), Park of Freedom.
- Monument Gheorghe Duca (with Dimitrie Paciurea), Plaza of Gara de Nord, Bucharest;
- C.A.Rosetti, Cezar Bolliac, Vasile Alecsandri, Pain, Nude (portraits), Carol Park, Bucharest;
1877 – Funerary monument of hero Iorgu Cosma, at Cernica Monastery, Pantelimon, Ilfov;
1889 - Mihai Eminescu (bust), Romanian Athenaeum Hall , Bucharest;
- the mortuary mask of Mihai Eminescu;
1905 - Fountain Luigi Cazzavillan, Luigi Cazzavillan Park, Bucharest;
-Traian Demetrescu (bust of Carrara marble), Cișmigiu Garden (since 1939), Bucharest;
1921 - Teodor Ionescu (bust), orthodox cemetery of Călărași county (disappeared).
1894 – Third medal for Musing, Exhibition of sculpture at Palace of Athenaeum.
Deac, Mircea, Sculptura în România. Secolele XIX-XX, Editura Medro, București, 2005, p. 78.