She is noticed for the naturalist portraits. In-between wars she sculpts portraits of several patients from the Psychiatry hospital, interest that may be coming from the creation of Ştefan Ionescu-Valbudea, who, a generation before, had been interested in similar subjects.
(Bucharest, 1897 - Bucharest, 1977)
1923 – National School of Fine Arts, with Dimitrie Paciurea, Cecilia Cuţescu-Storck, George Demetrescu-Mirea, Bucharest;
1925 - 1927 - Académie Grande Chaumière, with Antoine Bourdelle, France.
1927, 1935 – Universul Hall, Bucharest;
1939, 1943, 1947, 1968 - Bucharest.
1925 - Salon d’Automne, Paris, France;
1929, 1934, 1940, 1942, 1944 – Official Salon, Bucharest;
1941 – Exhibition of the association Female Group, Romanian Athenaeum, Bucharest.
1957 - George Bacovia (stone), Bacău
1961 – Sitting girl (artificial stone), Constanța;
- Nicolae Iorga (bust), College Nicolae Iorga, Vălenii de Munte, Prahova;
- Matei Basarab (bust), Bucharest.
- National museum of Art, Bucharest;
- Museum of History and Art of Bucharest County;
- Museum of the National Theatre, Bucharest.
* after the communist regime installation she takes part in the an
Barbosa, Octavian, Dicționarul artiștilor români contemporani, Editura Meridiane, București, 1976, p. 84.