In his portraits and compositions he develops a realist direction, in the service of evocations of some historic and cultural personalities. The form is clear, enrolling in the commemorative monument’s conventions. Most of his works are busts destined to public space. Same stylistic cues can be found in his bas-relief and compositions.
(Aroneanu, Iași, 1935 - Iași, 2000)
1955 - 1961- Institute of Fine Arts "Nicolae Grigorescu", Bucharest.
Ig. Professor at the School of Art "O. Bancila ", Iaşi.
Documentation Travels in Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Germany, the USSR, Czechoslovakia.
Member of the Plastic Artists Union of Romania
1973, 1981 - Cupola Gallery, Iasi;
1988 - Television room, Iaşi;
from 1961 participating in county and inter-county exhibitions, Iași;
1962 - Youth Exhibition, Bucharest;
1968 - Collective Exhibition, Dalles Hall, Bucharest;
1969 - Branch of the Union of Artists Exhibition, Iași;
- Dalles Hall, Bucharest;
1977, 1985 - National Salon, Dalles Hall, Bucharest.
- bas reliefs at the Youth House, Iaşi;
- Calistrat Hogaș, Garabet Ibrăileanu, Grigore Moisil, Iași;
- Ion Creangă, I.L.Caragiale, I.C.Brătianu, Costache Negruzzi, Vasile Alecsandri, Pogor Museum, Iasi;
- V. Pogor, H. Ganea, Scarlat Pastia, Osvald Racoviță, Dr. Gusti, Iasi City Hall;
- Petru Rareș, Hârlău, Iași;
- Mihail Kogălniceanu, Vatra Dornei.
1967 - „Cronica“ magazine Award, Iași;
1999 - Wins the competition for the statue of Michael the Brave, Iaşi.
Fundația Culturală META, Un secol de sculptură românească. Dicționar A-D. Colecția Sinteze, Editura META, 2001, pp. 94 - 95.